Fill your lunch-box with these great lunch, morning tea and snack ideas.
The ingredient of Carrot and walnut muffins
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 carrots, peeled, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
The instruction how to make Carrot and walnut muffins
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Lightly grease a 12-hole 1/2-cup capacity muffin pan.
- Combine flour, bicarbonate of soda, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Stir in walnut and carrot. Make a well in the centre.
- Combine milk, egg and oil in a jug. Pour into well. Stir with a metal spoon until mixture is just combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin holes until two-thirds full. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack. Serve warm.
Nutritions of Carrot and walnut muffinsfatContent: