Fill your lunch-box with these great lunch, morning tea and snack ideas.
The ingredient of Choc-chip muesli slice
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Milk CHOC BITS
- 2/3 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
The instruction how to make Choc-chip muesli slice
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease a 3cm-deep, 18cm x 28cm (base) slab pan. Line with baking paper (see note).
- Combine oats, coconut, choc bits and sugar in a large bowl. Sift flour and baking powder together over the oat mixture.
- Whisk oil, milk and egg together. Add to oat mixture. Stir until well combined. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Using the back of a spoon, press mixture into pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until light golden and set.
- Stand slice in pan for 15 minutes. Lift onto a wire rack. Allow to cool. Cut into pieces. Serve.
Nutritions of Choc-chip muesli slicefatContent: