This tasty roasted pumpkin, spinach and feta salad is a perfect option for lunch.
The ingredient of Roasted pumpkin, spinach and feta salad
- 600g butternut pumpkin
- 1/2 red onion
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 80g pitted Kalamata olives
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto or wholegrain mustard
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 45g toasted pine nuts
The instruction how to make Roasted pumpkin, spinach and feta salad
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the pumpkin in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and honey. Season with salt and pepper. Gently toss until the pumpkin is well coated. Place in a single layer on the lined tray. Bake, turning once during cooking, for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle evenly with the sesame seeds. Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes or until the seeds are lightly toasted. Remove from oven and set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Place the spinach, olives and feta in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, pesto and balsamic vinegar and gently toss until just combined. Add the pumpkin and onion and gently toss until just combined.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts.
Nutritions of Roasted pumpkin, spinach and feta saladfatContent: