Celebrate the season with luxurious lunch ideas the whole family will enjoy.
The ingredient of Mixed pea and bean salad
- 3 cups (450g) fresh peas
- 300g sugar snap peas, halved
- 200g butter beans, trimmed
- 500g pkt broad beans, defrosted, peeled
- 4 purple Asian shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 250g feta, crumbled
- 1 cup mint leaves
The instruction how to make Mixed pea and bean salad
- Cook peas, sugar snap peas and butter beans in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Add broad beans and cook for a further 1 minute or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
- Combine shallots, lemon juice and oil in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over pea mixture; gently toss.
- Add the feta and mint and gently toss to combine. Spoon into a serving bowl and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Mixed pea and bean saladfatContent: 166.822 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein