These grilled tomatoes add colour and flavour to the brunch, lunch or dinner menu.
The ingredient of Grilled tomatoes
- Olive oil, for greasing
- 8 ripe egg tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
The instruction how to make Grilled tomatoes
- Preheat grill on medium-high. Lightly grease a grill tray with olive oil or line with foil or non-stick baking paper.
- Place the tomatoes, cut-side up, on the tray. Brush the cut side of tomatoes with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the caster sugar.
- Place under preheated grill and cook for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Grilled tomatoesfatContent: 51.863 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein