If you have the same lunch every day, or the kids sandwiches keep coming back, take heart. With this new idea, lunch will never be the same again!
The ingredient of Cottage cheese, salmon and chive wraps
- 4 rectangular slices lavosh bread
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- 500g cottage cheese
- 2 x 200g cans premium salmon fillets, drained, flaked
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
The instruction how to make Cottage cheese, salmon and chive wraps
- Place lavosh bread onto a flat surface. Arrange lettuce over bottom one-third of bread. Top with cottage cheese and salmon. Sprinkle with chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Starting from short side, roll each piece of lavosh up to enclose filling. Serve.
Nutritions of Cottage cheese, salmon and chive wrapsfatContent: 457.924 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 42 grams protein