These little savoury pastries are perfect as antipasto or simply as everyday lunch-box fillers.
The ingredient of Antipasto and bean tarts
- 1 1/2 sheets frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup (50g) semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 100g ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 2 x 125g cans four bean mix, drained, rinsed
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- 3 slices (45g) prosciutto, chopped
The instruction how to make Antipasto and bean tarts
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Lightly grease a 6-hole, 3/4 cup-capacity, non-stick texas muffin pan.
- Cut large pastry sheet into 4 squares. Cut small pastry sheet into 2 squares. Press squares into pan. Combine tomato, olives, ricotta and beans in a bowl. Spoon mixture into pastry cases.
- Whisk eggs, milk and pesto together in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over tomato mixture. Sprinkle with prosciutto. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and set. Serve.
Nutritions of Antipasto and bean tartsfatContent: 307.354 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 121 milligrams cholesterol