Try these delicious frittata with an Asian twist for breakfast or lunch this weekend.
The ingredient of Choy sum and noodle frittata
- 220g packet thin fresh hokkien noodles
- 1 small bunch choy sum, trimmed, shredded
- 1 small red capsicum, finely chopped
- 227g can water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese, or vegetarian hard cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
The instruction how to make Choy sum and noodle frittata
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C/170u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 22cm x 30cm (base) ovenproof dish.
- Using hands, separate noodles. Combine noodles, choy sum, capsicum, water chestnuts and onion in a bowl. Transfer to prepared dish.
- Whisk eggs, cream, cheese and garlic together in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in soy sauce. Pour over noodle mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and set. Serve.
Nutritions of Choy sum and noodle frittatafatContent: 361.129 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 16.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 331 milligrams cholesterol