This healthy, low-fat roast beef baguette is perfect for lunch on the run.
The ingredient of Beef, horseradish and spinach baguette
- 150g sliced rare roast beef, cut into thin strips
- 75g (1/4 cup) low-fat mayonnaise
- 2-3 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 30cm baguette (French stick)
- 30g baby spinach leaves, washed, dried
The instruction how to make Beef, horseradish and spinach baguette
- Place the beef, mayonnaise, horseradish cream and chives in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and mix well to combine.
- Use a serrated knife to cut lengthways into the side of the baguette (dont cut all the way through). Place the spinach leaves inside the baguette. Spoon the beef mixture into the centre. Use a large serrated knife to cut the baguette crossways into three pieces to serve.
Nutritions of Beef, horseradish and spinach baguettefatContent: 182.118 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 17 grams protein
sodiumContent: 43 milligrams cholesterol