For lovers of hawaiian pizza, try this ham and pineapple burger that is perfect for brunch, lunch or dinner.
The ingredient of Ham and pineapple burgers
- 1 tablespoon Coles pure olive oil
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced
- 8 slices ham
- 4 pineapple rings
- 1/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 4 Coles bakery hamburger rolls, split, lightly toasted
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- Tomato sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Ham and pineapple burgers
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium. Cook onion slices for 2 mins each side, or until soft and lightly golden. Remove from pan. Increase heat to high, cook ham for 3-4 mins, turning regularly, or until lightly browned. Add pineapple rings and cook for 1 min each side, or until lightly golden.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and chives in a small bowl. Spread a little over bottom halves of the rolls. Top with baby spinach, ham, pineapple and onion. Place tops of rolls on the burgers and serve with tomato sauce.
Nutritions of Ham and pineapple burgersfatContent: