Try this cheesy frittata for a great lunch/brunch meal. Delicious, filling and great with salad for quick meal.
The ingredient of Ham, vegetable and haloumi frittata
- 6 Coles free range eggs
- 2 tablespoon Coles thickened cream
- 2 cups leftover cooked vegetables, such as pumpkin, cauliflower or broccoli
- 2 cups ham, chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped,
- 1 spring onion, shredded, to serve
- 180g haloumi, chopped
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Ham, vegetable and haloumi frittata
- Lightly whisk together eggs and cream in a large bowl. Spray a 22cm frying pan with oil and heat on medium. Add vegetables, ham and onion and cook for 2-3 mins, stirring constantly, until lightly browned.
- Preheat grill to high. Pour egg mixture over ham and vegetables, reduce heat to low and cook for 5 mins, or until frittata is set around the edge but still runny in the centre. Place pan under the grill and cook for 2-3 mins, or until golden brown and just set.
- Meanwhile, heat a small non-stick frying pan on high. Cook haloumi for 1-2 mins each side, or until crisp and golden. Slide frittata out of pan and top with haloumi, extra onion and coriander. Cut into wedges and serve.
Nutritions of Ham, vegetable and haloumi frittatafatContent: