These colourful corn fritters are a great way to decorate your table and can be prepared in advance for an easy work lunch (see notes).
The ingredient of Sweet corn fritters with avocado salsa
- 420g can corn kernels, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
The instruction how to make Sweet corn fritters with avocado salsa
- Combine corn, flour, eggs, chives and onion in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Using 1 tablespoon mixture per fritter, cook 8 fritters for 4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with remaining mixture to make 16 fritters.
- Make Avocado salsa: Combine avocado and lemon juice in a bowl. Add capsicum, onion, coriander and sweet chilli sauce. Stir to combine.
Nutritions of Sweet corn fritters with avocado salsafatContent: 197.653 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 47 milligrams cholesterol