Pop these tasty little frittatas in the lunch box or serve with a salad for a light meal at home.
The ingredient of Mexican frittatas
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen peas, corn and capsicum
- 1/4 cup chunky Mexican salsa
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat grated tasty cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Mexican frittatas
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Line a 6-hole, 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan with paper cases.
- Combine pea mixture and salsa in a bowl. Lightly whisk eggs and milk together in a jug.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon pea mixture into each case. Top with egg mixture. Using a teaspoon, stir to combine. Sprinkle with cheese and coriander. Bake for 20 minutes or until light golden and set. Serve.
Nutritions of Mexican frittatasfatContent: 89.864 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 130 milligrams cholesterol