If youre looking for shortcuts that dont sacrifice on flavour, try this yummy pasta recipe. Ideal for lunch or dinner, this meal is filling and delicious.
The ingredient of Rigatoni Milano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 500g good-quality Italian sausages, casings discarded
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chillies flakes
- 1 cup (250ml) tomato passata (see note)
- 1 cup (250ml) Massel beef stock
- 400g rigatoni pasta
- 1/3 cup (4 tablespoons) chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 100ml thickened cream
- 80g parmesan, grated
The instruction how to make Rigatoni Milano
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until light golden. Add sausage meat and garlic to pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, breaking the meat up with a wooden spoon, until browned. Add rosemary, chilli, passata and stock. Season, reduce heat to low and cook for 15-20 minutes until meat is cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain. Add to sauce. Stir parsley and cream into sauce just before serving. Scatter with parmesan.
Nutritions of Rigatoni MilanofatContent: 964.843 calories
saturatedFatContent: 55 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 79 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein
sodiumContent: 123 milligrams cholesterol