These tasty muffins are delicious for breakfast or pack them in a lunch-box for a nutritious snack at school.
The ingredient of Breakfast muesli muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) buttermilk
- 1/4 cup (60ml) light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons floral honey (yellowbox or stringybark)
- 2 cups (260g) muesli (toasted with dried fruit)
- 1 1/4 cups (165g) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 orange
The instruction how to make Breakfast muesli muffins
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper cases.
- Whisk eggs, buttermilk, oil and honey together. Combine muesli, flour and soda in a bowl. Finely grate orange rind into dry ingredients. Juice orange and add 1/2 cup of the juice to egg mixture.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix together quickly using a wooden spoon until just combined. Mixture may be lumpy and does not have to be evenly mixed.
- Spoon mixture into paper cases. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Breakfast muesli muffinsfatContent: 227.05 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 38 milligrams cholesterol