For a low calorie lunch on-the-go you cant go past this 15-minute minestrone soup made with kale, beans and zoodles.
The ingredient of Kale, white bean and zoodle minestrone soup-to-go
- 4 (about 400g) zucchini
- 500ml (2 cups) store-bought tomato & basil passata
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 60g (1/3 cup) semi-dried tomato strips
- 50g ham, thinly sliced
- 4 kale leaves, stems removed, thinly sliced
- 1.5L (6 cups) boiling water
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto, to serve
The instruction how to make Kale, white bean and zoodle minestrone soup-to-go
- Use a spiraliser or julienne peeler to cut the zucchini into long thin noodles.
- Layer the passata, zucchini noodles, beans, tomato, ham and kale in four 750ml (3 cup) glass jars with lids. Cover with lids and place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve, add 375ml (1 1/2 cups) boiling water to each jar. Stir until combined. Loosely cover with the lids. Stand for 2 minutes or until the vegetables have softened. Serve with a dollop of basil pesto.
Nutritions of Kale, white bean and zoodle minestrone soup-to-gofatContent: 286.083 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein