Make this super-easy, quick tuna salad to impress friends for lunch or for a healthy weeknight meal.
The ingredient of Tuna carpaccio with grilled vegies
- 350g tomato medley mix, large ones halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 500g piece sashimi-grade tuna
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon salted baby capers, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup small fresh basil leaves
The instruction how to make Tuna carpaccio with grilled vegies
- Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the tomatoes on the prepared tray and spray lightly with oil. Bake for 15 minutes, until softened.
- Meanwhile, combine dill, lemon rind and a pinch of salt on a plate. Roll tuna in the dill mixture to coat. Combine the lemon juice, chilli, capers and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Spray the zucchini, asparagus and tuna with oil. Cook zucchini and asparagus for 2u00a0minutes each side or until lightly charred and just tender. Cook the tuna for about 1 minute each side or until seared all over.
- Thinly slice the tuna. Arrange the zucchini, asparagus, tomatoes and basil on serving plates. Top with the sliced tuna and drizzle with the dressing.
Nutritions of Tuna carpaccio with grilled vegiesfatContent: 270.07 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein