A gluten free side, ready in 20 minutes, created for barbecue-easy lunch or dinners.
The ingredient of Barbecued sweet potato with gremolata dressing
- 2 small orange sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1cm-thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Barbecued sweet potato with gremolata dressing
- Toss potato and 1/2 the oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a barbecue chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook potato, turning, for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender and charred.
- Meanwhile, combine parsley, thyme, garlic, lemon rind, lemon juice and remaining oil in a large bowl. Add potato. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Barbecued sweet potato with gremolata dressingfatContent: 109.223 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.9 grams protein