This quick and tasty pasta bake is a great midweek recipe that will provide you with leftovers for lunch.
The ingredient of Cheats pastitsio
- 4 cups bolognese sauce (see related recipe)
- 250g macaroni
- 2 cups plain reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup grated reduced-fat tasty cheese
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- Chopped fresh parsley, to serve
- Salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Cheats pastitsio
- Preheat oven to 180C /160C fan-forced. Place mince mixture in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until heated through (see note).
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Add pasta to mince mixture. Stir until well combined. Spoon mixture into a 2.5 litre-capacity baking dish. Combine yoghurt, egg and cheese in a bowl. Season. Spoon over mince mixture and smooth top. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden. Stand for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with salad.
Nutritions of Cheats pastitsiofatContent: 800.65 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 62.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 60.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 199 milligrams cholesterol