Easy and delicious, this slice can be eaten straight away or packed into lunch boxes for the next day.
The ingredient of Zucchini & prosciutto slice
- Olive oil, to grease
- 2 medium (about 300g) green zucchini, coarsely grated
- 100g prosciutto, finely chopped
- 3 green shallots, ends trimmed, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 eggs, lightly whisked
- 240g (1 cup) light sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 45g (1/2 cup) finely shredded gruyere
The instruction how to make Zucchini & prosciutto slice
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Brush a square 19cm (base measurement) non-stick cake pan with oil to lightly grease.
- Combine zucchini, prosciutto and green shallot in a bowl. Spoon over base of prepared pan. Season with pepper.
- Combine egg, sour cream and garlic in a jug. Pour over zucchini mixture. Sprinkle with gruyere. Bake in oven for 40 minutes or until just set. Remove from oven. Set aside in pan for 5 minutes to set. Cut into squares to serve.
Nutritions of Zucchini & prosciutto slicefatContent: 453.861 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein