Light and fresh, these cherry tomato and rocket tartlets make a great light lunch or dinner starter.
The ingredient of Cherry tomato & rocket tartlets
- Frozen shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 1 cup fresh ricotta
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- 100g whole cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Rocket, to serve
- Oil, to serve
The instruction how to make Cherry tomato & rocket tartlets
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0c. Line four 12cm (base measurement) fluted tart tins, with removable bases, with pastry and trim excess. Line with non-stick baking paper and fill with pastry weights or rice. Bake for 8 minutes then remove weights or rice and paper. Bake for 5 minutes or until light golden. combine ricotta, basil and parmesan in a bowl. Divide among cases and top with cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with oil and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Top with rocket and drizzle with more oil.
Nutritions of Cherry tomato & rocket tartletsfatContent: