This beautiful chorizo and calamari pasta salad is the perfect pick-me-up at lunch time.
The ingredient of Chorizo, calamari and risoni salad
- 250g dried risoni pasta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 (170g each) chorizo, chopped
- 500g calamari rings
- 2 medium tomatoes, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Chorizo, calamari and risoni salad
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add chorizo. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until browned. Add calamari. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until calamari is cooked through.
- Combine remaining oil, tomato and vinegar in a large bowl. Add pasta, chorizo mixture and parsley. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Chorizo, calamari and risoni saladfatContent: 675.414 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 50 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 42 grams protein
sodiumContent: 324 milligrams cholesterol