For a quick and healthy gourmet lunch idea, look no further than this Asian-style garlic prawn omelette on a bed of rice.
The ingredient of Omelette with garlic prawns and choy sum
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 single clove garlic, finely sliced
- 500g green banana prawns, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch choy sum, chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis
- 1 tablespoon fried small red onion
- Chopped chilli, to serve
- Steamed white rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Omelette with garlic prawns and choy sum
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Add garlic and toss over heat for 30 secs. Add prawns and stir fry for about 3 mins or until just cooked. Transfer to a bowl.
- Place choy sum in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water for about 2 mins. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Heat half the remaining oil in frying pan. Add half the eggs and cook for 2-3 mins. Slide out onto a serving plate and top with half the prawns and choy sum. Drizzle with kecap manis. Sprinkle with fried onions and serve with a small dollop of chilli. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve with steamed rice.
Nutritions of Omelette with garlic prawns and choy sumfatContent: 332.21 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates