This low-carb fried rice is made by using broccoli and takes just 20 minutes! Take leftovers for lunch the next day!
The ingredient of Broccoli fried rice
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 4 bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 300g pkt Coles Australian Broccoli & Cauliflower Rice*
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 1/3 cup (80ml) sriracha or chilli sauce
The instruction how to make Broccoli fried rice
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Pour egg over the pan and swirl the pan to cover. Cook for 1 min or until just set. Transfer to a clean work surface. Roll into a log and thinly slice crossways.
- Add the bacon to the pan and cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until golden brown. Add the broccoli rice and peas and cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until heated through. Stir in half the sriracha or chilli sauce until well combined.
- Divide the rice mixture evenly among serving plates. Top with egg and drizzle with remaining sriracha or chilli sauce.
Nutritions of Broccoli fried ricefatContent: 286.322 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein