These stylish sandwiches are healthy and low-kilojoule making them perfect additions to the lunch menu.
The ingredient of Caprese toasts
- 4 slices soy and linseed bread
- 80g fresh low-fat ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 3 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup small fresh basil leaves
The instruction how to make Caprese toasts
- Toast bread. Cut in half diagonally.
- Spread toast with half the ricotta. Top with tomato and avocado. Sprinkle with basil and remaining ricotta. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Caprese toastsfatContent: 228.006 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 10 milligrams cholesterol