This is a great entree or light meal and travels well, making it ideal for picnics or a packed lunch for work.
The ingredient of Tuna and marinated artichoke salad
- 450g potatoes, sliced into 1cm rounds
- 125g marinated artichokes, oil reserved
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 x 125g tins smoked tuna slices, drained
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Tuna and marinated artichoke salad
- Steam the potato slices until tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons of the reserved marinated artichoke oil with the lime juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- To serve, toss the tuna slices with the marinated artichoke pieces, potato slices, rocket, artichokes and red onion. Drizzle with dressing and top with shaved parmesan.
Nutritions of Tuna and marinated artichoke saladfatContent: 141.01 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
sodiumContent: 23 milligrams cholesterol