Tender pulled pork rolls with apple and radish coleslaw make a fantastic lunch time feast.
The ingredient of Pulled pork rolls with apple and radish coleslaw
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1.2kg boneless pork shoulder, rind removed
- 2 teaspoons ground smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 granny smith apple, cored, cut into matchsticks
- 1 baby fennel, shaved
- 4 red radish, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup finely shredded mint leaves
- 1 cup (250ml) Paul Newmans Own Whole Egg Aioli
- 6 soft bread rolls, split
- Salt, to season
The instruction how to make Pulled pork rolls with apple and radish coleslaw
- Preheat oven to 200C. Use a small knife to remove and discard excess fat from pork. Heat oil large, ovenproof casserole pan over high heat. Add pork, cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until browned. Remove from heat.
- Combine the paprika, fennel, cumin and sugar in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle paprika mixture evenly over pork. Pour chicken stock around pork. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 140C. Bake, covered, for 3 hours or until pork is very tender. Remove from oven. Set aside for 15 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, combine the apple, fennel, radish, cabbage, mint and half the aioli in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Use 2 forks to coarsely shred the pork. Spread bread rolls with remaining aioli. Divide pork among bread rolls, top with coleslaw. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Pulled pork rolls with apple and radish coleslawfatContent: