Looking for an easy lunch fix? Try this pulled pork burrito, complete with avocado, beans and salsa.
The ingredient of Pulled-pork burrito
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 35g (1/3 cup) coarsely grated cheddar
- 1 green shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup pulled pork (see notes)
- 1/4 avocado, coarsely chopped
- Mild salsa, to taste, plus extra, to serve
- Fresh baby coriander sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Pulled-pork burrito
- Place the tortilla on a work surface. Top with cheese, shallot, beans, pork and avocado. Drizzle with salsa. Wrap up to enclose filling.
- Preheat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with oil. Place the tortilla, seam side down, in the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes or until tortilla is golden and cheese is melted. Serve with extra salsa.
Nutritions of Pulled-pork burritofatContent: