Pea fritters with crème fraîche is the perfect spring lunch. It also goes down well as a late breakfast enjoyed in the sunshine.
The ingredient of Pea fritters with citrus crème fraîche
- 180ml Bulla Cru00e8me Frau00eeche
- Zest of one Lemon, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 small clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 130g frozen baby peas
- 20ml Bulla Cru00e8me Frau00eeche
- 100g firm feta cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoon self-raising flour
- 1 large egg
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Watercress leaves
The instruction how to make Pea fritters with citrus crème fraîche
- Place all citrus cru00e8me frau00eeche ingredients (be sure to reserve 20g cru00e8me frau00eeche for pea fritter mixture) in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate.
- Place peas in a medium heat proof bowl, cover with boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes. Drain well and roughly puree half the peas with a stick blender. Combine pea puree and the remaining fritter ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until well combined. Fold through remaining whole peas.
- Heat half the oil in a medium frying pan. Working in batches, drop tablespoons of pea mixture into pan and cook for 2-3 minutes each side, or until lightly golden and cooked through.
- Serve immediately with the citrus cru00e8me frau00eeche and watercress.
Nutritions of Pea fritters with citrus crème fraîchefatContent: