These easy vegetarian patties make for a great lunch-on-the-go.
The ingredient of Sweet potato and lentil patties with tzatziki
- 500g peeled sweet potato, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 400g can brown lentils, rinsed, drained
- 2 tbs chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 30g (1/2 cup) (30g) fresh wholegrain gluten free breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 85g (1/3 cup) tzatziki, to serve
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
The instruction how to make Sweet potato and lentil patties with tzatziki
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place sweet potato on prepared tray. Lightly spray with olive oil and sprinkle with ground cumin and coriander. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Place in a bowl. Coarsely mash. Cool.
- Add lentils, fresh coriander and breadcrumbs to the sweet potato mixture. Stir until well combined. Season. Shape mixture into eight 2cm-thick patties.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook patties, in batches, for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden. Divide tzatzki among plates. Top with rocket, tomato and patties.
Nutritions of Sweet potato and lentil patties with tzatzikifatContent: 254.057 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein