These crunchy muesli bars are the perfect lunch-box fillers.
The ingredient of Honey muesli balls
- 2 1/2 cups nut-free toasted muesli
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
- 50g butter, melted, cooled
The instruction how to make Honey muesli balls
- Process 2 cups muesli, prunes, honey, mixed spice and butter in a food processor until well combined.
- Place remaining muesli on a plate. Using 1 level tablespoon of prune mixture at a time, roll into a ball, then roll in remaining muesli to coat. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Store muesli balls in an airtight container in the fridge.
Nutritions of Honey muesli ballsfatContent: 105.877 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 4 milligrams cholesterol