Enjoy a lazy lunch in the sunshine with this picnic perfect starter.
The ingredient of Prawn cocktail
- 125g (1/2 cup) mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated, large leaves torn
- 6 treviso leaves, large leaves torn
- 30 (about 2.5kg) large cooked prawns, peeled, tails intact
The instruction how to make Prawn cocktail
- Combine the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and basil in a small bowl. season with salt and pepper.
- Divide lettuce and treviso among serving glasses. Top with prawns. Drizzle over sauce.
Nutritions of Prawn cocktailfatContent: 399.13 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 69 grams protein
sodiumContent: 513 milligrams cholesterol