Bored of taking sandwiches to work? Try this exciting lunch-box idea.
The ingredient of Caesar salad wraps
- 4 shortcut rindless bacon rashers, chopped
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 30g shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 baby cos lettuce, roughly chopped
- 4 sheets wholemeal lavash bread
The instruction how to make Caesar salad wraps
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook bacon, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Place mayonnaise, mustard and garlic in a bowl. Stir to combine. Add bacon, chicken, parmesan and lettuce. Toss to combine. Divide lettuce mixture between lavash sheets. Roll up firmly to enclose filling. Cut in half. Serve.
Nutritions of Caesar salad wrapsfatContent: 492.34 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein
sodiumContent: 125 milligrams cholesterol