For light and healthy lunch, try this ten minute super speedy salmon salad.
The ingredient of Quinoa, chickpea and salmon salad with pepitas
- 130g (1 cup) cooked quinoa
- 125g canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 95g can pink salmon in springwater, drained, flaked
- 100g grape tomatoes, halved
- 40g sugar snap peas, trimmed, sliced
- 40g baby rocket
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pepitas, to serve
The instruction how to make Quinoa, chickpea and salmon salad with pepitas
- Combine the quinoa, chickpeas, salmon, tomato, sugar snap peas and rocket in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil and toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with pepitas.
Nutritions of Quinoa, chickpea and salmon salad with pepitasfatContent: 271.026 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17 grams protein