This one-pan tray bake is perfect for a lazy lunch or easy vegetarian dinner.
The ingredient of Ricotta and vegetable tray bake
- 3 red bullhorn peppers, halved, seeded
- 1 zucchini, thickly sliced diagonally
- 3 large Portobello mushrooms
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 vine-ripened truss tomatoes, halved horizontally
- 250g fresh ricotta, thickly sliced into 6 wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- 6 sesame seed bagels, split, toasted
The instruction how to make Ricotta and vegetable tray bake
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Place pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, onion and tomato, in a single layer, on a large, greased baking tray with sides.
- Top with ricotta wedges. Drizzle vegetables and ricotta with oil. Sprinkle with oregano. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are golden and tender.
- Sprinkle bake with basil. Serve with toasted bagels.
Nutritions of Ricotta and vegetable tray bakefatContent: 406.778 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 51.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 8 milligrams cholesterol