Gobble up your lunch with this tasty (and easy) turkey wrap.
The ingredient of Cottage cheese, cranberry and turkey wraps
- 2 mixed-grain wraps
- 1/3 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 30g baby rocket
- 150g sliced low-fat turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons cranberry jelly
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
The instruction how to make Cottage cheese, cranberry and turkey wraps
- Place wraps on a flat surface. Spread with cottage cheese. Divide rocket, turkey, cranberry jelly, mustard and nuts between wraps. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll up wraps tightly to enclose filling. Serve, or pack and refrigerate until required.
Nutritions of Cottage cheese, cranberry and turkey wrapsfatContent: 420.401 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 24.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 9 milligrams cholesterol