Make extra sweetcorn and zucchini fritters for dinner and pack the rest for lunch.
The ingredient of Sweetcorn and zucchini fritters
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 large corn cobs, kernels removed
- 1 zucchini, trimmed, grated
- olive oil, for shallow-frying
- 1 cup tzatziki dip, to serve
The instruction how to make Sweetcorn and zucchini fritters
- Sift flour into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Using a fork, whisk milk and eggs together in a jug until combined. Pour over flour. Stir until smooth. Add corn and zucchini. Stir until well combined.
- Add enough oil to a large, non-stick frying pan to cover base. Heat over medium heat until hot. Using 1/4 cup of mixture per fritter, spoon mixture, 3 fritters at a time, into pan. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden and firm to touch in the centre. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Nutritions of Sweetcorn and zucchini frittersfatContent: