Eat this prawn pasta as a side dish at a barbecue or on its own as a light lunch.
The ingredient of Lemon pesto and prawn tortiglioni
- 375g tortiglioni pasta
- 500g cooked cocktail prawns
- 1 bunch basil, leaves only
- 2 shallots, trimmed, chopped
- 1 long green chilli, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup (25g) grated parmesan
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Lemon pesto and prawn tortiglioni
- Cook pasta in large pan of salted boiling water until almost tender. Add prawns to pan for last minute of the pastas cooking time to heat through. Drain prawns and pasta well.
- Meanwhile blend or process basil, shallots, chilli, oil, lemon zest and juice and parmesan until smooth, season to taste. Place pesto mixture into a large serving bowl. Add pasta and prawns and toss until well combined. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Lemon pesto and prawn tortiglionifatContent: 540.14 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 68 grams carbohydrates