This warm lentil salad with baked ricotta is a perfect lunch or dinner for vegetarians. Enjoy!
The ingredient of Warm lentil salad with baked ricotta (vegetarian)
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 8 spring onions (salad onions), halved
- 1 red capsicum, roasted, sliced*
- 410g can green lentils, drained, rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped parsley
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Baked ricotta*, to serve
The instruction how to make Warm lentil salad with baked ricotta (vegetarian)
- Heat half the oil in a large frypan, add the onions and cook over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden.
- Add the capsicum and cook for 1-2 minutes or until warmed through, then add the drained lentils.
- Combine remaining oil, garlic, vinegar and mustard, then stir into lentils with parsley. Serve warm on a bed of spinach with chunks of ricotta.
Nutritions of Warm lentil salad with baked ricotta (vegetarian)fatContent: 461.509 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein