This healthy beef noodle salad is served in a jar for a quick and easy on-the-go lunch.
The ingredient of Beef salad noodle jar recipe
- 40g dried soba noodles
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mirin
- 1 cup sliced vegetables (such as cucumber, grated carrot, sliced capsicum)
- 50g rare roast beef, sliced
- 20g mixed salad leaves
The instruction how to make Beef salad noodle jar recipe
- Cook the noodles following packet instructions. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Combine the miso paste, lemon juice and mirin in a 500ml (2-cup capacity) glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Place noodles in the jar and top with vegetables and beef. Add salad leaves. Place lid on and secure. Place in the fridge until required.
- To serve, turn out into a bowl and toss to coat with dressing.
Nutritions of Beef salad noodle jar recipefatContent: 305.203 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein