Kick off Fathers Day lunch with a delicious starter of barbecued prawns.
The ingredient of Prosciutto-wrapped prawns
- 12 medium green king prawns
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices prosciutto
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
The instruction how to make Prosciutto-wrapped prawns
- Peel and devein prawns, leaving tails intact. Place prawns, garlic and half the oil in a medium bowl. Toss to coat prawns. Cut each slice of prosciutto in half lengthways. Wrap one piece prosciutto around each prawn, leaving the tails exposed. Place on a plate.
- Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook prawns, turning, for 4 to 5 minutes or until prawns are pink and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place lemon juice, basil and remaining oil in a small bowl. Whisk until combined. Arrange prawns on a platter. Drizzle with basil dressing. Serve.
Nutritions of Prosciutto-wrapped prawnsfatContent: 174.948 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 0.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 101 milligrams cholesterol