A clean, fresh and refreshing tomato salad. A great accompaniment for lunch or dinner.
The ingredient of Tomato salad with basil oil dressing
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, plus extra to serve
- 1/3 cup Coles extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Coles brown sugar
- 6 truss tomatoes, sliced
The instruction how to make Tomato salad with basil oil dressing
- Place basil in a small food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add oil in a thin, steady steam and pulse until smooth. Transfer to a jug, add lemon juice and sugar and mix until well-combined.
- Arrange tomatoes on a serving platter. Drizzle with basil dressing and top with extra basil leaves.
Nutritions of Tomato salad with basil oil dressingfatContent: