This rustic sandwich makes a hearty lunch for those of us on the go.
The ingredient of Roast beef sandwich with mustard and horseradish cream
- 85g (1/3 cup) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons bottled horseradish (Eskal brand)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 uncut loaf fresh wholemeal bread
- Rocket, ends trimmed, washed, dried, to serve
- 16 slices roast beef (any leftover roast beef or see the basic roast beef in related recipes)
The instruction how to make Roast beef sandwich with mustard and horseradish cream
- Combine the sour cream, horseradish and mustard in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice bread thickly into 8 slices. Arrange the rocket and roast beef over 4 of the slices of bread. Drizzle with the horseradish cream and top with the remaining bread. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Roast beef sandwich with mustard and horseradish creamfatContent: 1008.102 calories
saturatedFatContent: 52 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 24 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 125 grams protein