Create these easy fritters this week. Serve with a spinach side salad for a light lunch.
The ingredient of Zucchini and capsicum fritters with spinach salad
- 4 zucchini, coarsely grated
- 2 red capsicum, diced
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup plain flour
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup tomato chutney, to serve
- 80g baby spinach leaves, trimmed
- 2 tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 125g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Zucchini and capsicum fritters with spinach salad
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Combine zucchini, capsicum, chives, egg and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Season with salt. Sift flour over vegetable mixture. Stir to combine.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Lightly spray with oil. Using 1/4 cup mixture per fritter, spoon mixture, 4 fritters at a time, into hot pan. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a wire rack. Place fritters in oven for 5 to 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Make spinach salad: Place spinach, tomato and mushroom in a large bowl. Whisk oil, vinegar and mustard together in a jug. Pour dressing over salad. Toss gently.
- Place fritters on plates. Top with chutney. Serve with spinach salad.
Nutritions of Zucchini and capsicum fritters with spinach saladfatContent: 330.059 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 13.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 141 milligrams cholesterol