This frittata is perfect to pack in the lunch box and take to work or school.
The ingredient of Spicy sweet potato frittata
- 750g orange sweet potato, peeled, cubed
- 1 large (350g) red capsicum, chopped
- 2 long red chillies, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese, or vegetarian hard cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
The instruction how to make Spicy sweet potato frittata
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C/170u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 22cm x 30cm (base) ovenproof dish.
- Place potato in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high (100%) for 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Transfer to prepared dish. Add capsicum, chilli, onion and coriander. Toss to combine.
- Whisk eggs, cream, cheese and garlic together in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over vegetable mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and set. Serve.
Nutritions of Spicy sweet potato frittatafatContent: 401.52 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 331 milligrams cholesterol