These small pizzas are great for snacking on in front of the TV or make them for a light lunch.
The ingredient of Spinach, ricotta and pesto mini pizzas
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 bunch English spinach, leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 120g low-fat ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- 2 cups plain flour
- 8g sachet dried yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup warm water
The instruction how to make Spinach, ricotta and pesto mini pizzas
- Make pizza dough: Combine flour, yeast and 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Pour in oil and water. Using a wooden spoon, mix to form a soft dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 5 minutes or until elastic.
- Divide dough into 4 and roll each portion into a 15cm (diameter) circle. Place on 2 lightly greased baking trays and cover with a clean tea towel. Set aside in a warm place for 20 minutes or until dough rises slightly.
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Lightly spray a non-stick saucepan with oil and heat over medium heat. Add garlic, spinach and salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Remove pan from heat, drain excess moisture and set aside to cool.
- Spread bases with pesto. Top with spinach mixture, ricotta, onion and tomato. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, swapping trays after 10 minutes, or until bases are crisp and cooked through. Serve.
Nutritions of Spinach, ricotta and pesto mini pizzasfatContent: 391.004 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 55 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein
sodiumContent: 15 milligrams cholesterol