These tasty fritters can be enjoyed for lunch, brunch, breakfast or any time really.
The ingredient of Corn and semi-dried tomato fritters
- 115g (3/4 cup) self-raising flour
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 270g can corn kernels, drained
- 50g semi-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Salt & ground black pepper
- Melted butter, for greasing
- 105g (1/3 cup) sweet chilli relish, to serve
The instruction how to make Corn and semi-dried tomato fritters
- Sift the flour into a medium bowl and make a well in the centre. Whisk the milk and egg together in a jug. Add to the flour a little at a time and use a whisk to stir, drawing in a little flour at a time to make a smooth batter. Stir in the corn, tomatoes, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Brush a large non-stick frying pan with the melted butter to lightly grease and heat over medium-high heat. Add four 1/4-cupfuls of corn mixture separately to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles form on the surface. Turn and cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining corn mixture. Serve the fritters accompanied by the sweet chilli relish.
Nutritions of Corn and semi-dried tomato frittersfatContent: 263.617 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein