Heres an inspired lunch guaranteed to pep up any lunchbox.
The ingredient of Tex-Mex ham wrap
- 125g can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup drained salt-reduced corn kernels
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 4 pieces rye mountain bread
- 8 slices Primo reduced-fat ham
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat grated tasty cheese
The instruction how to make Tex-Mex ham wrap
- Place beans, corn, tomato, avocado and sauce in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Place 1 mountain bread on a flat surface. Top with one-quarter ham, bean mixture and cheese. Roll up to enclose filling. Cut in half. Wrap in plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining mountain bread, ham, bean mixture and cheese. Refrigerate wraps.
Nutritions of Tex-Mex ham wrapfatContent: 340.575 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 18.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 31 milligrams cholesterol