This lunch box legend comes together in just five minutes.
The ingredient of Chicken, mustard, watercress and roasted capsicum sandwich
- 1 tablespoon natural yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 50g cooked lean chicken breast, shredded
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- 1/4 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 40g roasted red capsicum strips in water
- 10g picked watercress sprigs or baby rocket
The instruction how to make Chicken, mustard, watercress and roasted capsicum sandwich
- Combine yoghurt and mustard in a small bowl. Add chicken and toss until coated.
- Top 1 slice of bread with chicken mixture, cucumber, capsicum and watercress or rocket. Sandwich with remaining slice of bread.
Nutritions of Chicken, mustard, watercress and roasted capsicum sandwichfatContent: 260.032 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein