Escape the hustle and bustle with this relaxed lunch side that will satisfy your tastebuds.
The ingredient of Roast kumara with coriander relish
- 3 kumara, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 1/4 cups coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
The instruction how to make Roast kumara with coriander relish
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Toss kumara wedges with 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper, then spread on the tray in a single layer. Roast for 30 minutes, turning once, until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, place all the remaining ingredients (except the remaining 1 tablespoon oil) in a food processor and pulse to a coarse paste. Stir in the oil.
- Serve the wedges on a platter, drizzled with the coriander relish.
Nutritions of Roast kumara with coriander relishfatContent: 130.016 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein